This LO206 Engine is Optimized to Customers Specific Class.
R1 LO206 Briggs ASN Spec Engine Senior Canadian Stamp.
- LO206 Stamped Sealed Canadian
- Spec Air Filter
- Spec RLV Exhaust System Copper Gasket, and Header Wrapped
- Double Drilled Header Bolts
- Magnetic Drain Plug
- Tygon Line
- Spec Oil Plug Pulse Fitting
- KWC Quick Throttle Linkage
- Choke hold down spring
- Black Chain / Clutch Guard
- 1 Quart containers of Joe Gibbs KRT Racing oil
- Broken in with BR40 Joe Gibbs Brake in oil and tuned
- 2 x Dyno sheets High to low and full range all data average
- Header and clutch guard must be installed, engines are shipped with them removed
- Fill with 400ml KRT Oil supplied with engine
Just need Clutch
Recommend Hilliard Flame Clutch
- A LEVEL PLAYING FIELD - Custom side-cover seal and PVL ignition module
(6,100 +/- 1 %) to control costs and simplify tech.
- DEPENDABILITY - Built ONLY for racing by an industry leader utilizing the highest
advancements in engineering, design analysis and testing available.
- REPEATABILITY - Built from motorsports dedicated die/tooling, every engine is
hand-built and tested in our Milwaukee, Wisconsin ‘skunkworks’.
- BUILDABLE - Local Option 206 can be built as you move up through racing.
RELIABLE - World-class engineering, premium materials, and the highest level of
manufacturing techniques available (induction hardening, nitriding, squeeze-casting,
forging, heat treating, etc.) gives our products the reliability that our customers deserve.
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 17 March, 2012.